Monday, November 3, 2008

A cloudy night and out of ideas!

With all this election stuff going on, plus school and just life in general, I really felt pressured to capture a picture that would describe the craziness going on inside me. The frustration, the anticipation, the feeling of being lost in a sea of happenings. I struggled. There was weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. And then...I sort of let go and found this staring me in the face:

It reminds me of my Creator. I try to do it all on my own and I need to let go. When I do, I see Him looking me right in the face and things always get better!

4 comments:

Linda said...

You're right Jayme. The cliche is, "let go and let God"--and it applies not just in "spiritual things" (if we can separate our lives into "spiritual" and "other") but in everything, right down to "which photo should I take for my blog today". Good photos to describe your feelings.

Bridget said...

nicely done jayme.
better than the pen idea:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

I love the clouds/sky. Beautiful.
Was it possible to see a bit more of the tree in the second pic or was there something that would then interfere with the sky? I think I like the first picture which gives me a feeling of dreaming.

trishalyn said...

I love your cloud images, Jayme! I didn't realize the sky looked that pretty last night. Just think...only 11 more months to go!!! :-)

Blog Archive