Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where my mind's at

Hard to tell where my mind's at these days. It struck me last night that I will not be able to talk to my brother for 3 whole months and I got a little sad. So my mind is there obviously. I'm also thinking about how he is holding up. They don't let you sleep for thirtysix hours when you first get there. I've already written my first encouraging letter, just awaiting his address. Also, glancing at the nice shadows from the sunset, I was reminded of my evening vitamins and medication. It's nice not to be on a bunch of pills anymore. Of course, with allergy season coming, that might change rather quickly:)

Mostly I'm just tired and thoughtful and you never can tell what will come of that combination. Maybe poetry or a song...we'll have to wait and see!

4 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

You are always thoughtful and many of your photos show a "deeper" side. The shadows in these images and the angles used, once again, show a moodier photo/subject. We would love a poem or song...feel free to share!

Unknown said...

Hey nice job a little weird but nice

trishalyn said...

Interesting first image...how did you do it? Please tell your brother we are all proud of his service to our country! Back to your photos...I loved the medication bottles...what a clever idea! I especially liked that the main subject is in color with the rest of the image b/w. Great job, Jayme!

Linda said...

Great post of things that are meaningful/important in your life.

Blog Archive