Sunday, May 24, 2009

We are family

The annual family reunion was once again a success with about 50 people attending. These are mostly my grandfather's family from Vermont, New Hampshire, and places around the state. It was also the first time Breanna, Jonny's fiance and Mike, my boyfriend came. We spent a pleasant day talking to family members, reading Jonny's latest letters, eating great food and exploring the nearby treasures of Glen. The biggest of which is my grandfather's huge barn in the town square. Here, I photograph treasures that Mike, Bri and I found!


Other pictures: The amish cows grazing in my grandfather's field, Mike and I examining some extremely old gravestones in the nearby cemetary:

And my favorite, I LOVE THIS PICTURE, Madilyn (my cousin's daughter) looking out of the cracked door of the old barn.

5 comments:

trishalyn said...

Wonderful images, Jayme!!! I agree with you, I absolutely LOVE that last one, of your little cousin looking out the barn door. I'm glad you had a great day with your family! (AND hit the jackpot with your photos, too!)

Linda said...

Nice photo record of your day. Bet it was busy with all those people in attendance. I like all the images.

Bridget said...

the last one is out of sight !!!
they are all quite good.
sounds like a great day.
it sounds also like your family is growing:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Wonderful photos. That last one is my favorite. The horror fan in me sees a scene from Poltergeist. Most probably see a very sweet photo!

robinthebruce said...

great images i like the second one fabulous instrument.

Blog Archive