Friday, June 26, 2009

Going for a dip

UPDATE: I think I have solved my non enlarging problem and am working on the last week's posts. Feel free to check them out again and left clicking should allow you to enlarge!

A few days ago, a fellow blogger posted a beautiful picture of her pool with a cloudy blue sky, just perfect for a dip! Trish, this is truly perfect! In contrast, here is my pool:
I'm already taking steps to fix this :) Hopefully within the next week or so, it will be vacuumed, cleaned and more suitable for swimming. In the meantime, it is a swamp and I'm pretty sure there are creatures living in it that have not been discovered by mankind!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great job. I think your right about the creatures because in the pic the are bubbles and I think something under the water is trying to breathe. Keep up the great work and good luck with your pool.

Bridget said...

i love a beauty makeover.
keep us posted:)

trishalyn said...

I was startled for a second when I first saw your blog posting! :-) Thanks for the kind comments!!! Love your reflection images! Looks like you have a beautiful pool...are those tiles? Much better than vinyl! Looking forward to your "after" photos!!! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Did you find that large "thing" that is at the bottom? And I bet the pool is going to be great once all cleaned up. You know the word we type to verify the message? The one for this post is 'farting' I know, Im immature!
Maybe the bubbles are farts under the water from the 'thing' living there.

Linda said...

It will be interesting to see your
"after" photos. Love your pool--you'll really enjoy it when it's ready.

Blog Archive