Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Houston, We have Internet!

Finally re-connected, I realize that I really have not missed much (other than 33 spam messages in my inbox) and happily I discovered that I am not as dependent on the internet as I originally thought I was. I also was glad to see my bunnies again. I had discovered that I am highly allergic to them, so my grandparents have been watching them for several months. Now, I can keep them in the garage which has much better ventilation and which Mike spent all day cleaning. If you know anyone who wants them for free, I have a great cage and everything!
Here, Milo (white) and Baby (brown) investigate a freshly picked batch of clover in their cage. Also, as I am walking back into the house, I see this picture which I thought was pretty though slightly crooked because of the angle. I still can't catch up on sleep. I'm exhausted every night at about this time!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

nice job in love the animal pics they are fantastic. Keep up the great work.

Framing Images and Memories said...

I like the window picture very much. It has an aging quality to it. Nice image. And the bunnies are adorable. Sorry you have to get rid of them.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey nice job on the rabbit pics i would love to take them but mom doesnt want anymore animals in the house i mean i could just hide them... anyway nice job and do you know what your address is yet

trishalyn said...

Welcome back!!! Your bunnies are SOOOO cute! Nice capture on the window image, too...I really like it!

Bridget said...

adorable bunnies!
yeah internet!
get your sleep!!!

Linda said...

Love the bunny shots--too bad you're allergic, they're adorable. I used to raise bunnies, several life-times ago.

Glad you got your internet hooked up on time.

Blog Archive