Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apologies!

Sorry I have not commented on anyone's blogs lately. By the time I get home and eat and post my pictures, I"m either dead tired or have a meeting:) I promise I will catch up in the next few days. Today, we took the kids to Rubin Dialysis Center in Clifton Park and they had a good time learning about dialysis. They were great! From left to right: Nicole, dialysis nurse, Delory, RPI student staff, Brandon, Skye, Kayla, Cynthia, Jess, Camilla and Jaime Linart.
Also, Camilla tastes the 100% pure water from the tank where they get water for dialysis. They check it every few hours to make sure it is sterile and safe. It's actually pretty tasteless without all the minerals we normally have in our water!

2 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

You certainly are having some cool adventures this summer! Everyone looks happy! Your teaching is almost over..mix of relief and sadness?

Linda said...

Great group shot, but I really like the bottom portrait. One eye making direct eye contact--beautiful.

Blog Archive