Saturday, August 15, 2009

Searching for the truth

Sometimes when you're looking for truth, things only seem to get more out of focus. I've come across a situation where I want to know the truth, but it may never happen. This photo represents my inner struggle, looking out of the blurry window. I know eventually I'll let it go and focus on what really needs to be done to help those in need. But for now, I'm stuck between the light and the shadow, between grief for others and anger for myself.

P/S leaving for a quick trip to Maine sans computer, probably Sunday or Monday. I will definitely still be in the contest as long as I post the pictures when I get back, right? Right?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

....and the truth shall set you free, middle one. Hope you find peace about it when its found. Mom

trishalyn said...

Very nice, monochromatic image. (How did you do this? Did you use a filter?) Your writing gives this image more meaning, resulting in stronger emotions.

YES...YOU WILL DEFINITELY STILL BE IN THE CONTEST!!! REMEMBER, THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IN MAY...I WAS GONE FOR SEVERAL DAYS WITHOUT A COMPUTER, AND POSTED MY DAILY PHOTOS WHEN I GOT HOME. SO PLEASE RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!! :-)

Bridget said...

very cool image which mirrors your thoughts well.
i hope you find the peace you are looking for.
enjoy your trip to maine.
i am wishing you beautiful weather,lots of sunshine and no bugs:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Awesome photo which matches your description perfectly. As far as the competition, it's not like you are going to win the trophy..so don't stress. Enjoy Maine.

Linda said...

Sure thing, you'll still be in the competition.

Very interesting image and it definitely goes with your commentary.

Hope you soon find some resolution to your quandary. Also hope you really, really enjoy your time in Maine. Great place to go for vacation.

Blog Archive