Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Assignment two in one

Bridget's assignment for last week was DOF so in this first picture the branches are representative of that part of the assignment. However, it also fits my assignment for this week which was lines. I like the lines of the branches in the background and the focal B/W filter to emphasize the leaves. Still a bit of fall color left there.

Also, this sunrise peeking through my curtains represents lines. Again I used the focal B/W filter here.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Welcome back...I've missed you! :-)

Very nice images. Can you explain that focal b/w filter? Is that an actual filter you placed on your lens? Or a software filter you applied in post-editing? It's a cool effect...and I really like how it brings attention to the leaves in the first image.

philmary said...

Black Sun .... supposed to be some sort of mystical symbol for uniting of the opposites ..Why do you say that you are a "dreamer"/
Phoenix>>> Africa?

Blog Archive