Monday, August 6, 2012

Photo scavanger weeks 2 and 3

Last week's item was "crystal" and this week's is "smart".  I do love this activity, but I've been in a photo slump all summer.  So, sorry I missed week 1, "something that divides something else in half" but I was totally stymied by that one.  Here are my weeks 2 and 3 though!
Week 2: Crystal.  A set of crystal goblets my grandmother bought at a church sale.

 Week 3: Smart, as in smart phone! And since I'm in the shot too, I suppose you could call me smart :)

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Week 2: I love that image...beautiful composition and tone! Are those flowers behind the goblet? Whatever it is, I love the reflection it casts in the glass.

Week 3: "Smart phone" was the first thing that came to my mind, too, when I read our scavenger list! :-) Love the self-portrait and the star burst...great job!

I was so happy to find your posting...and glad you're joining the hunt! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

I really hate you..not personally but in the photographic competitive sense. These are GREAT...show off :) Always creative, never a disappointment, but enough about me. You have such talent.

Blog Archive