Sunday, October 5, 2008

Running on empty

Hey everyone!
Difficult day to get a shot as I am still sick and lying in a nyquil stupor for most of the day. Seems like it is a gorgeous day out though and I found myself gazing longingly out of my window, wishing for enough strength to go for a walk. That is when I noticed this old dusty smithsonian gadget that my grandparents brought me from Washington D.C. when I was like 8. When the sun shines, it makes the little squares inside spin. So that is my shot for the day, wishing I could be outside with the sun and autumn air and hoping tomorrow will be a better day!





2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Sorry you're still under the weather, Jayme! Boy, must give you credit for doing your homework, even when you're sick. What a great role model for your students! I loved your second photo because it reminded me of you...and anyone who is ill. Surrounded by sunshine and beauty, a sick person looks at life like through that little gadget...everything is faded and fuzzy! GET WELL SOON, JAYME!

Framing Images and Memories said...

I too commend you for taking pictures and Im sorry to hear that you are still ill. Get better!!
I love nostalgic items so Im fascinated with the subject.
feel better!

Blog Archive