Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A gift

Today, I celebrate a gift that God gave me. A mother who is one of the most beautiful and amazing people I've ever had the priviledge to know. I know everyone must think that about their mothers...but I swear! Mine is extremely special. She is the kindest person I know. She makes the best pie crust you have ever tasted. And on top of all that, she laughes all the time, smiles at even the toughest situations, and hums all day long...one of my favorite of her many unique qualities. I could go on and on telling you how much I love her, how she is my best friend, how special of a person she truly is. But I would fill 20 world wide webs with information before I was half through. So mom? Once again I say I love you with all my heart. Sorry about the medicial tape on your present, but I forgot to bring home real tape. Either way, I got my portrait of your 51st birthday. You are beautiful!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

nice portrait.
beautiful tribute to your mom who truly is special.

trishalyn said...

Wonderful portrait, and a beautiful tribute to your mom (it made me cry!). My father was born on December 2, too. Must be God reserved 12/2 for only very special people. Happy Birthday to Jayme's mom!

Linda said...

Great post, Jayme, and great portrait.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Sweet picture..hope you are feeling better.

Blog Archive