Friday, March 20, 2009

Time with Mike

Time with Mike is like having time with the part of my soul that is full of life and happiness. He makes me laugh when I need to laugh and lets me cry without rushing it. And he makes me feel like there's nothing wrong with me, just the way I am. On my way to see him, I spied a beautiful red cardinal in one of the nearby trees.
Then I spent time with Mike at his workplace, which involved much laughter, hugs, and a skewed thumb wrestling match. He tried to let me win, but I wasn't having it!

6 comments:

philmary said...

I love Cardinals

trishalyn said...

Aw, I'm glad to finally learn this special man's name! Cute thumb wrestling photo...and great capture on the cardinal.

Unknown said...

So is mike the king of russia anyway nice pics

Bridget said...

you sound so happy!
i also love cardinals.
love the thumb wrestling match which just looked like an excuse to hold hands and i'm all for that:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice images, matching your description of the day. Nice to see you laughing and having fun. Being outside is so helpful too, isn't it? Im so happy winter is over!

Linda said...

The sight of a Cardinal is an awesome sight, isn't it? Each year, when I see the first one, I react as if I've never seen one before--I feel such a sense of wonder. Good that you could see one that day. And fun image of thumb wrestling!

Blog Archive